Better comeback 2012 v 2022

Better comeback

Votes: 277 79.4%

Votes: 72 20.6%

• Total voters
Yeah agreed.. todays was amazing but it doesn’t compare to 2012. I suppose the only thing you can say about today is that villa were a much better and well organized team than qpr and they had 11 men on the pitch til the end

We came back from 2 down so it was better in that regard. But to come back with no time left and a history of recent misery... that just can't be beaten.

But today was fucking amazing so i have voted for that anyway.

What a fucking club

For what it's worth, his rationale is...

"And then, arguably, the greatest comeback of them all. Greater than that Aguero moment? Probably, yes, because the road back was so much harder. Queens Park Rangers were down to ten men that day, and already safe from relegation. They were a poor team, though. Villa, by contrast, are dangerous, certainly on the break. They are coached and peopled with former Liverpool legends, who would have been fielding hopes and prayers from Merseyside all week. And they were ahead by two goals."

2012. It was our 1st top league winner for .. too long. We’d been down 2 division’s and come back.

2022 was great, knackering, but sadly was more emotional, to me, about shutting up the sychophantic media love-In of the ‘quad squad’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.