Votes: 28 13.8%
  • I’m knackered albeit ecstatic

Votes: 106 52.2%
  • I’m ok

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • DILLIGAF

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters
I voted dead. The heart rate, adrenalin and anxiety was off the scale for me today. It's similar to marathon running in a way. Like you are glad its finished. Like banging your ahead against a wall. But watching City win league titles is more stressful and not as enjoyable.

Love 'em to bits, but why do the buggers keep doing this to us!
Testing our loyalty and creating absolute meltdown on Blue Moon Forum.
At 0:2 down I thought that was it. CTID since 1984 and had forgotten that we can actually come back to win a ‘lost’ match.
Once every 10 years and ………. TWO TITLES.
You couldn’t make it up.

Testing our loyalty and creating absolute meltdown on Blue Moon Forum.
At 0:2 down I thought that was it. CTID since 1984 and had forgotten that we can actually come back to win a ‘lost’ match.
Once every 10 years and ………. TWO TITLES.
You couldn’t make it up.
I could see us coming back to a draw, but I didn’t expect us to get all three. And a draw changed nothing at the time with Liverpool drawing too. Mainly because we were playing so badly at the time.

Something else that today. Event at 0-2 I felt we could do it tho. Dunno why
Mr. Penguin, I felt the same way. My friends at my men's club were worried for me. Ias their second goal went in they thought I was going to get angry, I was extremely calm. I turned to them and said," if we get one, we'll score three." How bout that. Tomorrow's lottery numbers as follows; 3, 8, 14,22, and 30.

Mr. Penguin, I felt the same way. My friends at my men's club were worried for me. Ias their second goal went in they thought I was going to get angry, I was extremely calm. I turned to them and said," if we get one, we'll score three." How bout that. Tomorrow's lottery numbers as follows; 3, 8, 14,22, and 30.
Thought you needed 6 numbers to win the lottery??
Unless you’re playing with a false 9 I suppose…….

I was and still am absolutely shattered after yesterday's game, however I can't sleep as I didn't have anything to eat until about midnight plus the four bottles of Coke Zero consumed during the day doesn't help.
Nerves weren't as bad as I thought they would be, once they went two down I almost accepted that we were going to blow it so relaxed a bit. Once we scored the first then it set me off again so decided that it was time to head for the walk round the concourse. Reached the top of the steps as the second one went in and was halfway round the family stand for the third. Sort of chilled out again after that but didn't want to go back to my seat as I feared I would jinx it so doubled back towards the South stand. Wasn't on my own as I saw a few more looking rather pensive walking up and down. One bloke had out there since their second went in.
Logic says I am bloody idiot for getting so worked up about a football game. But logic has never supported City!
One last point my lad was monitoring his heart rate during the game so during the first half I asked what his latest reading was, his reply was 151. He is normally so laid back it is untrue but the tension really go to him today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.