Votes: 28 13.8%
  • I’m knackered albeit ecstatic

Votes: 106 52.2%
  • I’m ok

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • DILLIGAF

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters
I’m watching it again now and my stomach has gone as I know Villa’s goal is coming, it’s ageing me even now!

I watched the game with my 12 year old Son, who was too young to experience 93:20. I could see he was going through what we all have, sick in the stomach, constantly shaking, thinking it's just not real (at 0-2)
The Liverpool factor, Gerrard, Coutinho, the thought of them scoring at the end to win. I must admit I really thought it was going to be depressing times until the start of next season.... THEN.... her we go again!
I was glad to have shared this moment with my Son who fully understand the passion & how football can make you feel. He was like a wild animal running around the garden when the whistle blew... memories made forever, just hope next season is put to bed a little earlier!!!!

I am still aching , an old bird of my age with dodgy hips and legs should not be jumping up and running around the room !
Fucking city lol

I didn`t so much but my beer gut definitely increased by a few inches with copius amounts of Guinness being thrown down my neck.
Lovely jubberly.

Yep, I went straight on the Guinness. Had a lie in this morning. When I got out of bed my achillies heel was killing me. Bloody Poznan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.