Votes: 28 13.8%
  • I’m knackered albeit ecstatic

Votes: 106 52.2%
  • I’m ok

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • DILLIGAF

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters
Stand corrected - was thinking UK national lottery.
Have you ever played the Nigerian lottery?
I haven’t but I’ve won it several times..allegedly
As have I, I keep hearing from this Prince who requests $$ so I can access my winnings. I always thought Nigeria was a democracy, wasn't aware of any Royal family.

As have I, I keep hearing from this Prince who requests $$ so I can access my winnings. I always thought Nigeria was a democracy, wasn't aware of any Royal family.
I can access your winnings for you which are sitting in the Central Bank of Nigeria awaiting transfer. Just provide your bank name and address, your telephone and fax numbers and your bank account numbers. You will have your winnings within 10-14 days.
Nigerian Prince who has been scamming on the internet since forever

At 2 nil down i did something I have never done before as a City supporter from 1976.
I turned it off...I thought fuck it..I cant stand it....Bollocks to it..The fuckin stream kept freezing as well as im in Italy now.
I opened the wine and sat outside with the girls and moaned to my wife how we had fucked it up..My daughter had her mates over and were all screaming and laughing and what have ya playing in the garden...Me miserable as fuck with a glass of wine.
Wife said it's not like you to give up on them..I said yeah i know but the fact them scouse cunts will have no doubt scored again..what's the point!

City are calling you....What was I to do? Sit outside miserable..Like a drug i was back in and turned it back on..It was 2-2..Fuck me!!! In a flash Gundo made it 3-2.. running around the room..I'm glad they were all outside...Emotions high...Nervous wreck again

I cried at the final whistle...Fuckin cunts put me through the grinder again...I cried at the 81 final when i was 10 after me mum cracked me for calling Spurs players a bunch of cunts...They never stop giving us emotions.
CTID

Last edited:
got up this morning and i looked like my grandad..and he died 30 odd years ago!! up the blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.