Pitch invasion

He's not the goalies mate though, if someone on the street slapped or punched me on the back of the head holding his phone up and laughing, I'd smash his front teeth out just to see if he still thinks it's funny.

The second dick tried to push him over with a 2 handed push from the back (like all coked up cowards), collision my arse.

I think there was a third attempt by what looked like a teenager who threw himself into the steward helping him off, I'd be looking for him if I was the club, to have a word.
I did say he deserves punishment, I’d ban the guy for a full season - just think the media coverage and Gerrard’s claim of “an attack” are a little over board.

Ok, but what are you getting from going on the pitch?
I know really its stupid but I have been on the pitch twice v QPR & Wigan, I cant really explain it, just after the years of shite we have had to put up with it was such a high? I wouldnt do it again & I certainly would never have thought about going anywhere near one of the players.

It's not a City tradition at all, it's happened at loads of clubs over the years, we're no different to any other club in that respect. You seem to be making out like it's our divine right to do it.

The pricks that thought it was a good idea to go anywhere near the Villa keeper are fucking idiots and deserve all they get if caught. Same for the ones that wrecked the goal, there was even a young girl up on the crossbar after it had broken, whoever was in charge of her wants banning too.

All the news reports this morning are talking about the pitch invasion, every half hour on 5live, what a shame a few bellends have given them a stick to beat us with.
Spot on

Drama queens 'outraged' by fellow City fans enjoying their moment after almost snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Nobody got hurt(apart from villas keepers fractured ear lobe).
There's nothing wrong about enjoying the moment but do it in a respectful manor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.