Apology to the club

100% serious. I've been charged to appear at court in 2 weeks time.

Never had anything like this before so don't know where to go but I want to apologise to the club.
Damn, probably get a ban from football grounds for that, yet 10 mins later 3k fans were on the pitch, such a shame really.

Were you the guy that was trying to get to Gundy when he was on his knees, a large steward tried to stop you?

@meldrew

Were you the bearded bloke in the dark blue shirt who was being roughly handled by the stewards in front of the service tunnel? If so, I sit on the second tier under the scoreboard where the Colin Bell/North Stand meet and saw most of this incident, if not all of it.

I looked down when things had settled after Gundogan's goal and saw a bearded bloke being pretty politely ushered back to his seat by some stewards (as I saw it). Thought they were just going to say "Thanks for not being a dickhead when we tried to catch you - here you go lad, back to your seat".

But then when some lads in the Colin Bell tried to help the bearded bloke climb over into the seats again, the stewards seemed to suddenly change their minds. About three of them grabbed him and started pushing him down the service tunnel. All seemed a bit rough-handed to me.

Did Olsen actually get attacked or was he just caught in the crossfire? Villa released a statement that seemed to say it was accidental, a fan ran past him with his arms spread out and just caught him in the back of the head.
There's two incidents.

A City fan in purple and a City fan in grey run up behind Olsen and start giving him stick. The City fan in grey then shoves Olsen in the back. Then a steward grabs Olsen to protect him and starts running with him. At which point Olsen turns around, presumably to shout at the arsehole who pushed him.

After that happens, a City fan holding his camera phone up (presumably taking a video of the pitch invasion) runs past Olsen and catches him with his arm. The City fan holding his phone doesn't have a clue that Olsen is there, to be fair. Then another steward helps Olsen off the pitch, but not before someone slips and falls into the three of them.

Can I be nosey & ask what you actually thought at the time? :)
“Fucking get in we’re winning, haha this chubby lad is pounding the grass”

God’s honest truth.

I was pissed off when the flares went on the pitch at 2-1 and 2-2 as we were wasting our own time, wasn’t bothered about anything after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.