Apology to the club

My lad got mugged at knifepoint. No interest or action from Police.
My lad got twatted at Wembley last year with Police everywhere. No interest or action from Police.
My brother got burgled and had his car robbed and it was then driven over him twice. No interest or action from Police.
This poor lad goes on a pitch to celebrate an unbelievably emotional goal, probably didn’t even know what he was doing and gets punished severely.
So wrong
fucking hell mick, glad im not related to you :)

I got a year ban a few years back and still went nearly very game , no dramas

I know a couple of lads who went when banned. Different name and address and job done. You've got to be careful the spotters don't see you though as they might have pics of banned fans. It's probably not as intense now due to hooliganism having died down a bit, but they'll have someone spotting.

It is harsh, as I said earlier they were looking for blood. They arrested someone else I know for nothing and had to let them go, it was clear they just wanted a scapegoat.
was some jobsworth on a fucking bonus ?
the video i posted clearly shows some **** telling
the stewards not to let him go
ffs
this is where we are in this broken shit society
when someone showing joy in an unthreatening way gets treated.

I know a couple of lads who went when banned. Different name and address and job done. You've got to be careful the spotters don't see you though as they might have pics of banned fans. It's probably not as intense now due to hooliganism having died down a bit, but they'll have someone spotting.
99B0EB6D-7A65-4B31-B23B-3327C62B3E62.jpeg

good info obviously
but the lad probably knows all that
and he shouldn't be banned for 4 years
ffs
I'm gonna be careful where i fart from now on at games

good info obviously
but the lad probably knows all that
and he shouldn't be banned for 4 years
ffs
I'm gonna be careful where i fart from now on at games

He just chose the wrong time to run onto the pitch, with every Tom Dick and Harry up in arms about it. The fa and the courts will be doing everything in their power to clamp down on it, so examples will be set. I'd definitely appeal the fine. That loon who headbutted Billy Sharpe was only fined £500. He did get 24 weeks in prison and a 10 year banning order but no way is what you did anywhere near as serious.

And people wonder why the trust has been lost in institutions?!

I’m pretty strong on law and order, but people have lost their minds and everything is to make a point…except violent offenders, it seems, as they get light sentences and laugh at the “deterrence.”

Bloke lost his mind for a moment, at a time when 50,000 other people did, too. Put his hand up, apologized, and STILL gets a big fine (that goes where?) and FOUR YEAR BAN?????

WTAF?!

How about some understanding?

Unless there’s something come up in court that colors this case slightly differently, it would make sense to give him 1 yr ban. That would be more than enough deterrence for a seemingly decent bloke, who has already shown remorse, put his hand up, apologized profusely, etc, etc, etc!

Sometimes, I just don’t understand sentencing. It seems like it’s down to what kind of day the Judge is having and whether they like the look of you or not!

If there’s any grounds for appeal, then I might try that. It’s fucking mental, like others have said, the way ACTUAL criminals get off or the light touch, and this poor bugger gets the hammer!

At least he will get to see Haaland’s last season with us before he leaves on a free to Spain!

He just chose the wrong time to run onto the pitch, with every Tom Dick and Harry up in arms about it. The fa and the courts will be doing everything in their power to clamp down on it, so examples will be set. I'd definitely appeal the fine. That loon who headbutted Billy Sharpe was only fined £500. He did get 24 weeks in prison and a 10 year banning order but no way is what you did anywhere near as serious.
Fines are means tested.

And people wonder why the tryst has been lost in institutions?!

I’m pretty strong on law and order, but people have lost their minds and everything is to make a point…except violent offenders, it seems, as they get light sentences and laugh at the “deterrence.”

Bloke lost his mind for a moment, at a time when 50,000 other people did, too. Put his hand up, apologized, and STILL gets a big fine (that goes where?) and FOUR YEAR BAN?????

WTAF?!

How about some understanding?

Unless there’s something come up in court that colors this case slightly differently, it would make sense to give him 1 yr ban. That would be more than enough deterrence for a seemingly decent bloke, who has already shown remorse, put his hand up, apologized profusely, etc, etc, etc!

Sometimes, I just don’t understand sentencing. It seems like it’s down to what kind of day the Judge is having and whether they like the look of you or not!

If there’s any grounds for appeal, then I might try that. It’s fucking mental, like others have said, the way ACTUAL criminals get off or the light touch, and this poor bugger gets the hammer!

At least he will get to see Haaland’s last season with us before he leaves on a free to Spain!
3 year ban is minimum for a banning order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.