Apology to the club

@meldrew

Were you the bearded bloke in the dark blue shirt who was being roughly handled by the stewards in front of the service tunnel? If so, I sit on the second tier under the scoreboard where the Colin Bell/North Stand meet and saw most of this incident, if not all of it.

I looked down when things had settled after Gundogan's goal and saw a bearded bloke being pretty politely ushered back to his seat by some stewards (as I saw it). Thought they were just going to say "Thanks for not being a dickhead when we tried to catch you - here you go lad, back to your seat".

But then when some lads in the Colin Bell tried to help the bearded bloke climb over into the seats again, the stewards seemed to suddenly change their minds. About three of them grabbed him and started pushing him down the service tunnel. All seemed a bit rough-handed to me.
Exactly what happened mate unfortunately.

100% serious. I've been charged to appear at court in 2 weeks time.

Never had anything like this before so don't know where to go but I want to apologise to the club.

speak to Mel Cooke from Football Law

She is a lovely lady who assisted me and others I know.

Going to be honest, I'd be shocked if you're not given some form of a ban for going on the pitch.

FD003-CF2-067-A-4-DE1-87-A5-C9-FD3-DEFCC11.jpg

Great image - subs were on to.

Appreciate there has to be a deterrent to stop this sort of thing but let’s not be too hasty City, not for an emotional celebration and not violent.

Last edited:
Was that near the corner flag where you ran on South Stand Colin Bell area and a few Stewards eventually gripped you? I could see something from SS3 and we were laughing it all looked fairly innocent and obviously emotions got the better of you. As has been said try and not beat yourself up about it. Maybe a grovelling letter to City for forgiveness,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.