United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ten Hag has no time for Sky reporters and gets his "minder" to push them away . I guess he hasn't got the memo about who really controls the scum then ?

That Red Cafe thread shows you just how deep their hatred of the dippers runs. United fans cheering City. Fair play to them.

Question: If the roles were reversed, would City fans be wanting United to turn over the dippers? This one would, all day, every day.

Feels to me like the only people who like the bin dippers are the bin dippers fans

Very unusual to hear a Dutch person speak that is not fluent in English. Don’t think I have ever known that before.
He is from the Eastern provinces isn't he? Twente, I think (yes I know, ten and now Twente). Probably didn't have as much exposure to English when young as the metros? Doesn't mean he isn't intelligent, of course.

One of the weirdest things I read about him (in the BBC I think) was that he was from the east, and so looked up to the big cities like Amsterdam. That's not how provincials usually look at metros.

That Red Cafe thread shows you just how deep their hatred of the dippers runs. United fans cheering City. Fair play to them.

Question: If the roles were reversed, would City fans be wanting United to turn over the dippers? This one would, all day, every day.

Feels to me like the only people who like the bin dippers are the bin dippers fans
no ,i would want liverpool to win, as much as i hate scousers i hate united more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.