Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The notion that a Wolves fan is going to tell his kids in a few years about being grateful to witness Liverpool winning the league and Anfield being a ‘unique place’ is too comical for words. Not sure too many yam yams use the phrase ‘boss’ either.
I remember one Dipper telling me that they were stopping first team training at Anfield (which they did once a week) because the younger players were so awe struck with playing in the hallowed turf they couldn’t focus.

Liverpool are peak, I can't see how they can improve. We will. The question marks are -

VVD is 31 next and Konate and Matip are not at his level
Milner and Henderson are no longer top level
The owners FSG don't pay top dollar and that means Mo and Mane will not get the significant pay rise they want and feel they deserve.

I am sure that football is nowhere near squeaky clean, but I've posted before that it all goes back to one article by an author who is based in Russia, who maybe isn't the most legit source. The last update to his wiki page is when he tweeted the pro-Russia conspiracy theory about the "fake" bombing of the Ukrainian maternity hospital.

He's written articles diminishing Russian doping, while making big claims about how much doping there is in other countries. Now he may well have the best contacts at Liverpool, but we have no way of knowing. What we do know is that it benefits Russia's efforts to cheat in sport by having rumours that "everyone is at it" circulating.

Near the start of the video linked to, the vlogger quotes a "Fact Check" of the original article.

"However, there has been no definitive proof that the above is true. Yet at no point has there ever been reports to suggest that the above is incorrect."

So, we can make any old shit up, and so long as no-one comes out and disproves it, then it passes the Fact Check?

Here's a link to the author of the original article, and the original article that appears to have started this rumour:

I'd have a read of his wiki page and then make up your own mind about how likely this it so be true.

Looking at the wiki image of him, is he a midget, or is that guy standing next to him a giant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.