Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A positive in-depth article in The Times.
ug7zh9z.gif

How Manchester City won the title.
- From a faltering start to a strong finish, Paul Hirst and Pol Ballus dig deep to unearth the hidden factors that were key to success.

Times article (affiliate links removed)

That's a really good piece.

Ferran Soriano: "We are not a ‘state club’, we are a club owned by three shareholders that look for profit."

We don’t have more money/resources than the others. You only have to look at
@Rags’s spending these last few years and you’ll see they’ve spent more money."

Funny enough, none of these quotes appear in the broadsheets. Also said pep for life :-)

Might be time to stage a coup now we know Mansour is only in it for the money!
A scrote called Eamonn Sweeney appears to have written a nasty piece in the Irish Indo along these lines. It is behind a pay wall so needless to say I am not paying to read the details.

A positive in-depth article in The Times.
ug7zh9z.gif

How Manchester City won the title.
- From a faltering start to a strong finish, Paul Hirst and Pol Ballus dig deep to unearth the hidden factors that were key to success.

Times article (affiliate links removed)
That's a great article and not the kind of thing I expect to be reading in the RDAHMeedya. I do take exception, though, with the idea that Kev's dislocated eye socket was the result of a 'collision'. I regard it as a deliberate attempt by Herr Crudiger to put Kev out of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.