Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporting City has really brought home to me how out of step the MSM is with the man in the street
It's made me realise how agenda driven the MSM is and I'm not just talking about the coverage of City, if they have an agenda they will drive it home no matter what
In conclusion you can't trust a thing the written or spoken media put out, period
Since Sunday I have spoken to a few people(non City fans) who have said that they were really pleased City won the league. This wasn't because of any great love for City (though one did say he thinks we are fantastic as a neutral to watch) It was more a case of being fed up of the non stop, disproportionate, biased media love in/propoganda for Liverpool.

The club really need to do something about that statement, don’t they ?
Anyone with half a brain knows the facts of the matter regarding the Bennell case and the process followed through the legal system by the insurers defending the case.

This 'journalist' accusing City of 'gaslighting' Bennell's victims is aiming an appalling slur at our club. He should be asked who it is he's doing the 'gaslighting' for..

I daresay City will look at recent comments like this and take action if it's necessary, in its own time. Suggestions like this 'gaslighting of victims of paedophilia' should not be allowed to develop traction amongst the wider public opinion. Those who are behind such attempts to sully our club in such ways should be brought to book for their own actions.

To borrow from The Smiths, 'Heavy words, so lightly thrown..' Everything has a consequence.. and 'journalists' (hah!) should realise this more than most (double, nay, triple hah!)..

Since Sunday I have spoken to a few people(non City fans) who have said that they were really pleased City won the league. This wasn't because of any great love for City (though one did say he thinks we are fantastic as a neutral to watch) It was more a case of being fed up of the non stop, disproportionate, biased media love in/propoganda for Liverpool.
Yep, how the media don’t realise this is astonishing, they’re a propaganda department for the Scousers.

What absolutely proves it is that the dippers I know moan like fuck about absolutely everything that affects them negatively. Any refereeing decision is due to us buying the refs, any time we win we’re buying the league, every fixture change is a stitch up, we paid off the judges at CAS etc. etc.

But what none of them moan at is the media, not a single peep on the media being against Liverpool. The fact the insufferable tossers moan about all and everything they can, the fact they don’t about the media says to me the media represent what they want them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.