Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Oh yes, as a Rangers fan I hated having him as manager.

Such boring football. He will flop at Villa and if he ever gets that Liverpool job
You can answer a question for me.

I once went to Hampden to see Rangers V Hibs Cup final (1979 I think)

Did Rangers have some Liverpool love in back then? I'm sure I remember posters of Rangers one side Liverpool the other?

Mind you I was seeing double I'd drunk that much McEwans export on the train up.

Same day Utd got beat at Wembley by Arsenal and we (Rangers) were scrapping with reds at Preston station....never seen Utd fans run as fast.

The scousers covet that European cup more than anything, the majority of our fans couldn't give a fuck about it except wanting to win it as we do every competition we enter. For me it's the premier league all day long. A hard slog over nine long months of blood sweat and tears. I hope to end up with nothing at the end of it has crushed them and put doubt in their minds for Saturday's game. I hope Madrid smash them, but even funnier would be a finish like they did to us. Now that would ruin them and their summer.
They covet it because it’s the one trophy they’re ahead of everyone else in England, so of course they want to maintain that position. If we’re honest with ourselves we do give a fuck and would love to win it if only to shut a few people up.

If and when we win the European cup we can sing " Champions of Europe , You'll never sing that " forever............................. like Villa do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.