Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

That's because just like before he slipped it was all in his and that ex scouse rat Coutinho's hands. They would forever be feted in Liverpool as the men that stopped us and gave Liverpool the title. He would have been asked about it in every interview forever and had a little chuckle as he recounted it. Now like the slip it's just another occasion they fucked it up, this time letting a two goal lead slip with 15 minutes to go. "We don't let this slip now!" Only you did Stevie, you did.

not for the first time he's slipped up :-D

Today was the first morning in weeks that I have woken up not feeling stressed. City won the PL and as a bonus I also won all my fantasy football mini leagues (maybe when Pep retires….?)

Can’t say I woke up stress free yesterday, Sunday definitely took some recovering from!

It’s gonna be dull for 3 months now, thanks fifa for moving the World Cup to the desert you corrupt cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.