Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

It's quite impressive how they cling to this one photo, whilst completely disregarding the decisions they have had in almost every game this season. In the cups, including the Champions League and the Premier League they have been given a helping hand every step of the way. Their season would have been over before it began otherwise.
Imagine how many games Mane and Fabinho would have missed through suspension if refs were allowed to send them off

'boiling, seething mass' is such an apt way of putting it.

It really was just that. The way the goals went in, 2 minutes apart, just contributed to a collective building of anticipation and excitement, culminating in a sheer eruption of joy. it was just perfect!
The bloke next to me, who is usually very stoic, and hardly says a word to me all match, grabbed me and Mrs Vienna and was jumping up and down with us.

Watched the whole game several times now. Lots of great things after 75 mins, but the absolute game changer is KDB winning that ball to cross for gundog's winner. He had absolutely no right to win that ball and it was just absolute determination.
I didn’t notice in the stadium on Sunday, but watching it back, it doesn’t look like KdB had a cat in hell's chance of reaching the ball before a Villa defender, but his speed across the ground is incredible, and there was only ever going to be one outcome once he gathered it.

The funniest responses so far have been Liverpool "this means more" FC fans laughing that we celebrated a dramatic comeback to win a league "like it was your first". Ahahahaha
You can't win with some of that lot. On the one hand we're not passionate enough but on the other hand we were too passionate the way we celebrated winning the league on Sunday. Fucking weirdos!

You can't win with some of that lot. On the one hand we're not passionate enough but on the other hand we were too passionate the way we celebrated winning the league on Sunday. Fucking weirdos!
Fair play to the Dippers tbh. The passion in their silence at the final whistle at Anfield was a joy to behold.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.