Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most important signing we could make outside of Haaland.

I don’t see Bellingham joining us, it may be silly from me but he looks like he would go to Liverpool because Henderson’s as his mentor and everything during the Euros.

And some of his Twitter interactions have been praising players against City like that Sancho tweet and other things. I’m probably just being silly but that’s how I feel unfortunately
He probably wants someone better than Hendo as mentor tbh.

Jude in his documentary on Dortmunds YouTube channel called us “The best club in the world“ then he named our players. He’s 18 all he’s seen for years now is City dominating England. If we went in for him he’s going to jump at the chance.

Plus Haaland and Jude were inseparable at Dortmund. I’m sure he’d jump at the chance to play with Haaland again.

Jude in his documentary on Dortmunds YouTube channel called us “The best club in the world“ then he named our players. He’s 18 all he’s seen for years now is City dominating England. If we went in for him he’s going to jump at the chance.

Plus Haaland and Jude were inseparable at Dortmund. I’m sure he’d jump at the chance to play with Haaland again.
#2023. Gundogan goes, Jude comes.

Honestly think we have the best of signing him if he leaves. We can match any fee and any wages, we have been the top England for the last decade, our facilities are top end and most importantly our squad what midfielder wouldn't want to play with KDB, he is close with haaland, I'm just guessing he is friendly with Phil due to similar age on international duty plus every player seems to love grealish. What we are offering a young player is unmatchable just look at how the club is doing its best to protect grealish and Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.