General transfer rumours

Always thought Mane was the better footballer over Salah, just doesn't get the numbers. Sadly, I just can't see mane going. Would be worth allowing him to leave on a free next summer and squeezing everything out of their side before a major rebuild is needed than take £30 million this summer on its own, the problem for the scousers is all 3 of their attackers are out of contract next summer, it would be a disaster for them all to leave for nothing. The tone in which he said he will make clear his plans after the final suggests to me he's staying so I expect him to announce a new contract after the final then they'll sweat on Salah for a few months before caving in to his wage demands and let firmino go if he wants.

That’s how I see it from the way he answered the question, it’s part of their if we lose here’s some good news scenario.

However, Mane is on 100K a week and probably could have renewed at around 250K any time in the last couple of years.

Which has the hallmarks of Bayern don’t renew in your ear.

Harry Kane diagnosed with asthma ahead of proposed move to Liverpool.

That's when you know it's on .

Mane is an odd one, you'd think no way he'd mention great news, special news, if he was going. But then why wait?

I did hear from a Liverpool supporting collegaue a while back that Mane wasn't happy at all when the anfield crowd were on his back for a while, apparently he was slated for not being a team player and missed a few chances when passing to Salah would have been the better option.

Made me laugh

Erik ten Hag has spoken to Frenkie de Jong personally to try and convince him to join Manchester United, but the response was 'no'. He wants to play in the Champions League.

(Source: @ReshadRahman_)
I mean it's clearly not his preference but the club will let him go if United pay up 80m or so. Only player currently who can bring in big money for them. Seems he does not have a choice if he wants to move, because it does not look like a CL club is desperate for him. He will have to settle for 'having worked with the manager before'

What about Dimarco, and DJed Spence ? Look cheap in positions we are interested in attracting interest from decent clubs guessing just a level below what we want ?

Cornet looks a bargain was dangerous at his last club against us

Could we convince Foster to be third choice goalkeeper ?

We need to change GK. We can't Win UCL with Ederson.

View attachment 44682According to sources from Uğurcan Çakir, 5-6 clubs are in talks with Trabzonspor. A few of them are Top clubs. He is the best GK in Turkey.

View attachment 44681And He said "I would like to play in the Premier League, Liverpool, City, United. But time will tell."

We need to sign with him.
Elderson is the best goalkeeper for us

is this goalie really that good ? I mean it’s the Turkish league. He is 26 so young for a goalie and will get better but would surely have had a move to a top league by now

Can he distribute the ball how Pep would want ?

How much have you seen of him ?

Elderson is the best goalkeeper for us

is this goalie really that good ? I mean it’s the Turkish league. He is 26 so young for a goalie and will get better but would surely have had a move to a top league by now

Can he distribute the ball how Pep would want ?

How much have you seen of him ?
da667ac6a3fb8d77ba28ef5e8badc0bb.jpg
Trabzonspor won the Super League. And Uğurcan Çakir won the Player of the season.

It is very rare for a GK to win the Player of the season.

This award shows how good a player he is.

99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1-1.jpgAnd He can distribute the ball as Pep wants. His kick was the best goalkeeper in the Super league this season.

View attachment 44766
Trabzonspor won the Super League. And Uğurcan Çakir won the Player of the season.

It is very rare for a GK to win the Player of the season.

This award shows how good a player he is.

View attachment 44769And He can distribute the ball as Pep wants. His kick was the best goalkeeper in the Super league this season.
If you don't mind me saying so, doing well in the Turkish league (especially as a 26 year old) means nowt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.