Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blame game continues, the victims want an official investigation, I'll save them time, your murdering **** fans tried to rush the turnstiles, something that they have previous form for, all this on the anniversary of the 39 juve fans that they killed, fuck em, a great night for English football.

This is what you get for printing your own fake tickets you scum.

Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid
Uefa has issued a statement on the pre-match problems outside the stadium...
"In the lead-up to the game, the turnstiles at the Liverpool end became blocked by thousands fans who had purchased fake tickets which did not work in the turnstiles.
"This created a build-up of fans trying to get in. As a result, the kick-off was delayed by 35 minutes to allow as many fans as possible with genuine tickets to gain access.
"As numbers outside the stadium continued to build up after kick-off, the police dispersed them with tear gas and forced them away from the stadium.
"Uefa is sympathetic to those affected by these events and will further review these matters urgently together with the French police and authorities, and with the French Football Federation."

Are they still going ahead with their open top bus parade ?
I’m a bit gutted that the missus won’t let me go out in the car to visit all the council estates in Winsford then Frodsham. You all know the ones where there’s always a permanent flag up. A bit childish, but I’ve got an air horn and some blue fireworks.

Imagine reaching 3 finals in one season.. playing 330+ minutes and scoring 0 goals with 5 strikers on their roster! Salah, Mane, Firmino, Jota, Diaz
1653776063005.png

And the PL would never have been this close if Var wasn't rigged against the rest of the league.

1653776097307.png

Still remember no red card.. no pens when City played there at Anfield.

Amazing how Real fans got into the stadium with no issues but Dippers blaming everyone but themselves, UEFA saying fake tickets in the Dippers fans to blame, Klopp urging ticketless fans to travel, media in their pockets on Dippers side of course, now someone on Sky saying Dipper fans know how to behave and never act improperly so clearly not their fault.
funny how its always the Dippets that serious incidents seem to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.