Players who might improve us

Calvin Bassey at rangers has impressed me everytime I've seen him play, reminds me of Micah Richards when he was decent, and can also play left full back, lot of noise about him going to villa for £25 million which seems quite the bargain. Although villa just signed Diego Carlos from Seville and are rumoured to be in for tarkowski from Burnley, so maybe worth a punt from us
25mill is Glasgow paper chat. 10-15 tops. Be a decent signing for that money.

Moussa Diaby from Leverkusen would be a great option on the right. Young, quick, direct, lots of goals & assists, good dribbler, creates a lot of chances. Worked well with Schick, who scored more than Haaland. Would give us options in possession and on the counter. Probably wouldn’t demand to start over Mahrez, Sterling or Jesus (whichever stays on).

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind a traditional shot stopper. Don't get me wrong ederson is a good ball playing keeper but it's 50/50 if he stops a shot.
He'll more than make it up pinging 50 yard balls up field to Haaland and then he'll do the rest.

He'll more than make it up pinging 50 yard balls up field to Haaland and then he'll do the rest.
Which suggests that Eddie is NOT a goalkeeper but a frustrated midfield player.
His shot stopping is SHITE. His penalty saves are SHITE. His judgement at times SHITE.
Tell him that he‘s Fernandinho and we’ll play Scott Carson in goal next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.