Players who might improve us

Not one for the immediate first team, but Aberdeen’s Calvin Ramsay would be a good deputy for Walker. Alas, I suspect he’ll go to Liverpool and become a right-sided Robertson.

Moussa Diaby from Leverkusen would be a great option on the right. Young, quick, direct, lots of goals & assists, good dribbler, creates a lot of chances. Worked well with Schick, who scored more than Haaland. Would give us options in possession and on the counter. Probably wouldn’t demand to start over Mahrez, Sterling or Jesus (whichever stays on).
I like this lad if Sterling leaves, two footed and just had his best ever season for goal scoring and assists as well. Not the biggest but has a bit of Mane about him

I like this lad if Sterling leaves, two footed and just had his best ever season for goal scoring and assists as well. Not the biggest but has a bit of Mane about him
Could buy him and Gnabry for around what we’d get for Jesus & Sterling, maybe a bit less.

Moussa Diaby from Leverkusen would be a great option on the right. Young, quick, direct, lots of goals & assists, good dribbler, creates a lot of chances. Worked well with Schick, who scored more than Haaland. Would give us options in possession and on the counter. Probably wouldn’t demand to start over Mahrez, Sterling or Jesus (whichever stays on).
Like a Happy Sadio Mane. Liked what I saw

I know I will be slated for this but I would be willing to take a punt on Andrea Belotti on a free transfer. I know he has had injuries but the lad knows where the goal is. As a backup for Haaland I feel like we could do worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.