Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media blaming it on ‘local youths’ now, I’m not a nasty nor a violent person but if anywhere deserved to have nuke dropped on it I’d go for bbc or sky headquarters. As vile and scummy as the dippers and deserve the absolute worst in life
The media are enablers and complicit in this whole shit show!!!!!!!

It really is as expected that the media are unwilling to challenge Klopp over his comments. If I recall didn't he say Liverpool fans should get over to Paris by whatever means regardless of having a ticket

No problem with going as long as you don't try and get into the ground rather than watching it elsewhere. I understand it is fine going to soak up the atmosphere

It isn't right that they should create overloads by turning up at the ground, no doubt trying to get a ticket by any means

As for those who purchased tickets that turned out to be fake, no sympathy for them at all as they were warned no to do it

It really is as expected that the media are unwilling to challenge Klopp over his comments. If I recall didn't he say Liverpool fans should get over to Paris by whatever means regardless of having a ticket

No problem with going as long as you don't try and get into the ground rather than watching it elsewhere. I understand it is fine going to soak up the atmosphere

It isn't right that they should create overloads by turning up at the ground, no doubt trying to get a ticket by any means

As for those who purchased tickets that turned out to be fake, no sympathy for them at all as they were warned no to do it
Yeah really poor by Bingo. I hope he regrets and apologies for it when asked

Some wilful "naivety" on the part of the English press.
This is the default for the RDAHMeedya where the Dippers are concerned. Anybody remember an article severely criticising them for wrecking our bus, any call from the press that there should be an investigation into hacking into our data? I think the press are frightened to death of making any criticism of poor behaviour by Dippers in case they are on the end of another boycott!

Club with a history of fan trouble. A history of too many fans turning up. Are encouraged by THEIR manager to go ticketless to other countries to support their club. Trouble happens and the media ignore the completly fucking dangerous situation that manager is creating.

ymciu
Spot on! Haven’t heard a peep have we? Imagine if pep did that he’d be run out of the country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.