Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, Hillsborough was taken off the semi-final roster after that 1981 incident for 6 years and they insisted on Sheffield Wednesday making safety improvements before it could be considered as a semi-final venue again. Unfortunately, those improvements involved making the terrace into 5 individual pens and although those pens had gates in the fences leading to the other pens, bizarrely it turned the Leppings Lane into an even bigger death-trap than it was previously ffs!
I have never heard the stadium design being cited as a major cause of the Hillsborough disaster but it obviously was. As a season ticket holder on The Kippax at the time I was glad that no fences were in place running down the terracing. If that semi had been held at Maine Road no injuries would have happened.

Kelly Cates already got the fake ticket defence in. It's up to UEFA to make sure there are no fakes and to not allow entry with faked tickets.

It does seem like the majority of fans who were locked out behaved well though many of whom would have had legit tickets but Liverpool supporters should be looking at their own although I suspect that many of the jibbers will be getting plenty of back slaps when tales of their jibbing are retold.

I was thinking about why it was so satisfying for Liverpool to lose. When United were successful they received lots of praise from the media and their fans were obnoxious but they never expected you to celebrate with them.

With Liverpool it is different. It seems that the media and fans want you to celebrate their success as well despite preaching an exceptionalism. They believe they are better than everyone else and somehow different and should be celebrated by everyone else because of this.

Now it bugs me that City don't get the credit they deserve and success seems to come with caveats. Ie we need to win back to back titles, champions league and the money makes success inevitable BUT I would never expect anyone else to enjoy it. 93:20 shouldn't mean to a Leeds fan what it means to us and that is normal and understandable.

With Liverpool it seems to be different despite claiming to be different than every other club and fan base we are expected to celebrate their achievements like they do. I don't laugh when they lose because I'm jealous or because I'm a plazzy but because they are deluded clowns and it is fun to see their little self important bubble pricked
The journalist daughter of Kenny Dalglish who has her own show on LFCTV blaming others than her club.

Who fucking knew she'd say that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not having that mate as surely the news channels would have been reporting that
Said on the NBC American broadcast. All video evidence has been deleted as the Pravda fix comes in
This guy saw it too
just heard carragher blaming the authorities for the liverpool fans climbing the fences, saying it's understandable if there's big queues. fucking incredible.

As for Herr Lipp:

Following extract from the Guardian. Just let this sink in.
About 70% of tickets presented by about 62,000 Liverpool fans were fake, the French interior minister said, and whereas 97% of Real Madrid fans had made it to their seats by the original 9pm kick-off time, only 50% of Liverpool supporters had reached their stands by then. Liverpool received an allocation of 19,618 tickets.
“Manifestly, this kind of incident only seems to happen with certain English clubs,” Darmanin said, noting that there had been difficulties at the Liverpool-Tottenham Champions League final in Madrid in 2019 and at matches at Wembley.

There are only problems on this scale when thease cûnts are involved.
When are the press going to look at their history and call it as it is instead of..

IT AIN'T OUR FAULT LA FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.