Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We don't need a trophy to show we are the best team in this country and Europe everybody knows we are, that's the difference with us, don't need trophies"

Absolute gem I heard today

All the comments underneath from fellow dippers, ‘delete it lad’ ‘delete this quick’.

Zero self awareness FC

Can this be sent to all UK media outlets asking them to explain as well as to the dippers? The fact that people are telling him to delete it is tantamount to an admission of guilt. The dumb fucker is so stupid why has he plastered it all over social media.
Now deleted. Any screen shots?

"We don't need a trophy to show we are the best team in this country and Europe everybody knows we are, that's the difference with us, don't need trophies"

Absolute gem I heard today
Yep everyone knows it, it will be written in a Turin Shroud that the dippers were the best team the world had ever seen in 2022, and that not winning a big trophy was how success was measured back then

Kaveh Calpol talking utter shite on SSN just now.

• First of all, he was at the Liverpool end of the ground the whole time and didn’t see any bad behaviour from them
  • Then, he was at the Real Madrid end and at the first security checkpoint witnessing Madrid fans being mugged
  • At the Madrid end, people were taking photos of other supporters’ Qr codes - sorry but if I have a digital ticket on my phone, I don’t stand in a queue with it on the screen. My phone is in my pocket until I get to the turnstile
  • Then he was back at the Liverpool end and not one Liverpool fan came to him to say they had a fake ticket - why the fuck would someone with a fake ticket go and tell Sky Sports News that they’ve tried to enter the stadium by fraudulent means?
  • He must’ve been the only person freely walking around and not having to wait to gain entry
Let's start a GoFundMe page to buy a Guide Dog for Kaveh.

I’m certainly not condoning the apparent mass fraud, but one way of curtailing the secondary ticket market (ie touting) would be to allocate more than 19,000 tickets to each finalist’s fans directly, rather than doling out a similar (even larger?) number to UCL corporate hangers on.

I’m getting the impression that some of the 300 tickets given to the Liverpool squad’s friends and family were copied after being leaked/shown to forgers before being given out.

That would explain why players’ friends couldn’t get in with legitimate tickets. The barcodes used for entry could only be scanned once and, I’d guess, they were easy to replicate?

Why the fuck would them being one of the most successful teams be a reason for you to want them to win? What a bizarre thing to believe.
The rags have won a shit ton of trophies, I doubt that means any City fans will root for them when they’re playing FC Bumfuck Nowhere in the Europa Conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.