Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad part about all this is no one's talking about the fact that the greatest team ever that was definitely going to win a quadruple lost the final and lost the league and were a few lucky decisions and 2 penalty shoot outs away from winning nothing .

It's a well known fact that there are families of liverpool fans who have held on to season tickets once the said family member has passed. Whether it is to use themselves, or to profit from who knows.
For that reason the average age of the fan on their database is probably around the 120 yr old mark. This is probably why they insisted on paper tickets and not using mobile phone thingies and t'interweb.
United were the same but i think they had an amnesty a few years back

I wonder if any wall pusher read this that was issued on May 12

EDIT: Been reading that the EL final was 100% app for tickets and Rangers fans saying that whilst there were a few problems in the whole it worked brilliantly and it effectively stopped any fakes from circulating. Wall pushers asked for paper tickets, not sure why they were given the choice but it is what it is.

Last edited:
To be fair mate no one is breaking ranks on this until there is proof from uefa
It’s career ending. They never let go of anything
He will take in the team for being an overated bunch of bottle jobs, so it’s good for me!
They are waiting for proof form UEFA but they're more than happy to exonerate their fans in the mean time despite the overwhelming evidence that there were too many fans with fake/no tickets in the ground?

Just shows what a hold this SHIT STAIN of a club have on the British media.

PEP.WAS.RIGHT!!!

It's a well known fact that there are families of liverpool fans who have held on to season tickets once the said family member has passed. Whether it is to use themselves, or to profit from who knows.
For that reason the average age of the fan on their database is probably around the 120 yr old mark. This is probably why they insisted on paper tickets and not using mobile phone thingies and t'interweb.
Hey, we FOCs in CBL3 mastered our electronic tickets a good few weeks before we got the wrong end of the Carabao pen shout out at West Ham! I'm ok with paperless tickets. Although I got a notification from City saying not to delete my ticket after the Villa game, which I didn't, then got two notifications last night that just said 01:00 with a piccy of each season ticket. When I clicked on them I just got sent to the tickets in the wallet. Come this morning a Dipper must have been on me phone and the fuckin' tickets have gone!

They are waiting for proof form UEFA but they're more than happy to exonerate their fans in the mean time despite the overwhelming evidence that there were too many fans with fake/no tickets in the ground?

Just shows what a hold this SHIT STAIN of a club have on the British media.

PEP.WAS.RIGHT!!!
Murky Plod said that the vast majority didn't cause any trouble, and then another source from Murky Plod quoted 100% good behaviour. I suspect it's the maths that cause the problem and not the fans. Mind, Uefa have it in for Dipper fans (with good reason), whilst it's MCFC as a club that Uefa want to turf out (for a trumped up reason or no reason at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.