It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Bale literally doesn’t match any criteria for mercenary, which itself is a fucking stupid word thrown around in football.

For someone whining about this thread being toxic, the only person I can see making it unpleasant is you.
A player who was paid millions of pounds a month, who apart from the first two seasons thought more of playing golf than he did keeping kit and playing for his employers.

His appearances for Wales, performances said everything about him, if he could do it for Wales, why not Madrid?

Reactions: nmc
Cancelo is a good player with no place in this team
We're not going to sell him to buy a replacement right back though.
Walker is getting older, and even though he's first choice, we need a backup if he gets injured or suspended. Look what happened at the end of this season!

we already saw what this current bale can bring to the premier league a year ago for spurs, the answer was nothing, how is this even a question

Not if the players want to be playing, Zinch needs regular game time and sadly he wont with us.
He is in the middle of a massive crisis and feels the love here by the club and the fans , now is not the time to leave , he is also a new dad , we will not show him the door and i doubt very much he views playing time over the benefits of being here right now , next summer maybe

Yea exactly and look what happened.

Bale is a total mercenary.

He's not really a mercenary, he was just given a massive contract while one of the best players in the world at arguably the biggest club in the world, then fell out of favour due to injuries and managerial decisions. Then there was a concerted effort by the Madrid press to paint him negatively and try and force him out as they didn't want to keep paying him the contract they agreed to

He is in the middle of a massive crisis and feels the love here by the club and the fans , now is not the time to leave , he is also a new dad , we will not show him the door and i doubt very much he views playing time over the benefits of being here right now , next summer maybe
I totally understand his issues this year but even with a free mind he won't be getting the game time he deserves and probably needs.

He's not really a mercenary, he was just given a massive contract while one of the best players in the world at arguably the biggest club in the world, then fell out of favour due to injuries and managerial decisions. Then there was a concerted effort by the Madrid press to paint him negatively and try and force him out as they didn't want to keep paying him the contract they agreed to
I understand that but also understand why the press, club and fans turned against him, he did himself no favours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.