Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap? He cost Brighton £16M last year. Selling him for £30M is a huge win for them, gets a player who probably wants to leave away, and makes them a very attractive proposition for players to go to in the future, knowing they’ll be able to move should they excel and this generate interest, whilst playing there.

I wonder if we might send a few players there on loan as a sweetener? Delap and mactee would certainly benefit with playing for potter?

Decent attacking left back... However, you know what some City fans are like regarding players or manager with big hair... :-/

Attachments

• _methode_times_prod_web_bin_dc525620-38bb-11ec-b83a-bd8490b9f48d.jpg
    _methode_times_prod_web_bin_dc525620-38bb-11ec-b83a-bd8490b9f48d.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 29
So done deal or not a done deal? I like him very much as a player.

I wonder if we might send a few players there on loan as a sweetener? Delap and mactee would certainly benefit with playing for potter?
McAtee might find a place off the bench,but i think Delap has a bit of catching up to do.A Champ loan would be far better.

They've been linked with both Delap and McAtee. But even players like Couto, Kabore or Herrera could be useful in this or Phillips deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.