International Matches | 1st - 15th June '22 | 19:45 Germany v Italy, Netherlands v Wales

Good luck to Oleks and the Ukrainian team tonight. Just watched him being interviewed on Sky in the run up to the game. He comes across as a very thoughtful and intelligent fella. You can't imagine what he and his team mates have gone through in the last 3 months, specially those with family members back home.

I'm not torn,hope the sweaty fuckers get dry bummed.

You don't live in the Irish Sea, surrounded by 5 larger countries who can potentially invade at the drop of a hat ;) . I support all the home nations as a result, although our FA is alingned with the English FA.

Are the Ukrainians even match fit? Their league has been suspended ever since Russia invaded.

Are the Ukrainians even match fit? Their league has been suspended ever since Russia invaded.

Think 5 or 6 of the starting 11 play outside of Ukraine (Mykolenko, Zinchenko, Malinovskyi, Yarmalenko, Yaremchuk and maybe Stepanenko off the top of my head) and the rest have been playing warm up friendlies for Ukraine against club sides around Europe.

Are most Scotland fans dippers? Booing the opposition when they have the ball is fucking disgusting when the opposition is the Ukraine. CMON UKRAINE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.