City’s New Kits

This is what the seller I've used has sent me of my order just before it was shipped (not yet received)

They have the ship on and look burgundy to me but I'll report back once I've received them.

He's on DHgate but i did this order via WhatsApp and paid with PayPal as it was easier making sure the right names/numbers went on the right kits...

Oh and yes, they are the women's players and no, none of them are for me haha!

Attachments

• IMG-20220601-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20220601-WA0005.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 157
Rate this away top.

Shame it was worn during the worst season in the history of the club.

1997-98-manchester-city-kappa-37523-1.jpg
I have this long sleeve version. Love it

EDIT: i didnt realise it would pull through the reddit thread in details, or whether it's even allowed tbh:

That's a good thread to see the best sellers. The football ones are a bit further down.

Anyone have a link to shorts.
Don't wear shirts really.
Had a source in China but she's stopped doing shorts this season

I wonder have the souvenir store did over the 4 Ed Sheeran concert days? I’m sure they would have shifted a few shirts and merchandise to concert goers. They’ll buy anything.

I wonder have the souvenir store did over the 4 Ed Sheeran concert days? I’m sure they would have shifted a few shirts and merchandise to concert goers. They’ll buy anything.
It wasn't open, and I believe has been shut each night.

I went along with my girlfriend last night. I'm not the biggest fan anyway, but didnt think he was very good to be honest.

£6.25 for a pint, or a G&T was about £7. Presumably milking the concert crowds and will be back to a "cheaper" price when we go back in August.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.