City’s New Kits

The fella who did that digital design a few pages pack has done full kit ones on his Instagram n’all…

Talk about potentially ruining an all-time great kit (blue shorts as you scroll across the images)

Is that not just someone guessing? Pretty sure Gundogan won’t be giving up his number 8 for Foden..

No worries mate, I like number 2.

Reminiscent of the Rodney Marsh / Denis Law kits from a few pages back.

That’s the year we relegated the Shite, so could be a good omen ;-)
They were Royal Blue
1651527574819.jpeg

Last edited:
What was going on that season? Why so many kits ?
I'm sure GJ would be able to tell us but didn't Malcolm fancy himself as a bit of a kit designer? Seems mad in this day and age that the manager would be getting his felt tips out but Malcolm was a flamboyant character so I wouldn't be surprised if he instigated them.

Personally I loved the 'continental' kits, had the white one but coveted the reverse blue one too!

The home kits looks overly ‘busy’. would have been a lot better if they had left the club and puma logo either side of the chest. Second and third kits look decent though , as does the 93:20 commemorative shirt.

Got one on order from DH Gate so will give it a review when it arrives. 19 quid inc postage so my hopes aren’t too high!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.