City’s New Kits

Seems like I am very much in the minority but I'm not keen. From the general response on here it'll be very popular but It just doesn't say City to me and as much as I love a sash I'm not a fan of the diagonal stripes.
I’m with you it’s shite. The home is great and I like the Bee 3rd kit but fuck the diagonal red kit.

Got one on order from DH Gate so will give it a review when it arrives. 19 quid inc postage so my hopes aren’t too high!
It will be 99% of an original from the club shop costing 70 quid or whatever the outrageous the cost is this coming season.

In Thailand all the shirts are 4 -5 quid and they are high quality.

Love the black & red kits usually but not a fan of the diagonal stripes.
Love the home shirt though

a few of the DH Gate sellers, whilst advertising the new seasons kits, seem to have a blue and white striped one on offer too...

View attachment 42138
Yeah that’s a one off special that the team won’t wear.

However I’m seeing blue shorts there. Can anyone confirm that they’re white? I just assumed they were white I suppose. If they’re blue again the home kit drops from a 9 to a 6 for me.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.