Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not just excited for his talent and goals, but what he will do for those around him?

There's that saying a high tide lifts all boats, and I think Erling will be that person.

Just as Ronaldo was for Real Madrid, as Bale has been for Wales, what Van Dijk has been for the Dippers.

I don''t think we have had this kind of player since Vinny left?

While acknowledging what KDB, Sergio/Dave do/did for us, in terms of stepping up in some big moments, there is a physical aura and arrogance from Haaland which I think could bring the likes of Raheem and Jack to the party.

I think it's his attitude that will be the most interesting to see. He has that ruthlessness that Ronaldo/Messi have where they want to score the 6th goal as much as the 1st.

We have a lot of players who could do with a bit more of that for their personal legacies and accolades - which then turns into team performance and fear factor.

I can't wait to see Liverpool's high line against our guy!!

Van Dijk shat his pants at Anfield when Erling came off the bench to score twice when he was at Red Bull.
Van Dijk has had it easy in the PL since he arrived. A player like Shearer would have scared him to death.

He's got a problem on his hands now!

He will be rested a lot like Sergio was not doubt, he often was benched away particularly from 2018-20.

Levy had done us a favour along with Madrid trying to sign Mbappe helped us get this signing over the line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.