Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think there's going to be a pretty significant learning curve for him as I've said before. It's possible our games will be more open with him thus stretching the field allowing him to thrive behind defenses but on the whole I think we'll still dominate possession and he'll have defenders all over him in/around the box, which wasn't necessarily the case more often than not at Dortmund.
What are the odds on 120 PL goals scored by a single team then? :)

Hopefully the stars will now all align. Got him for a steal and we have potentially a world beater on our hands.
Can't wait for the season to start

I do think there's going to be a pretty significant learning curve for him as I've said before. It's possible our games will be more open with him thus stretching the field allowing him to thrive behind defenses but on the whole I think we'll still dominate possession and he'll have defenders all over him in/around the box, which wasn't necessarily the case more often than not at Dortmund.

I can't wait to see Liverpool's high line against our guy!!

Van Dijk shat his pants at Anfield when Erling came off the bench to score twice when he was at Red Bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.