CFG Expansion | Başakşehir to join? (p70)

it is a beautiful stadium, indeed.

just some trivia on the lake that you've mentioned. it is actually a man-made lake, it was built by the Dutch when they seized the city from the Portuguese during the colonial times, back in the 17th century.

after the being expelled from the region just a few years later, the Dutch never came back until 2014, when they got their revenge against not the Portuguese, but the Spanish, with Van Persie scoring that iconic diving header goal at the Arena Fonte Nova.
Welcome to the forum!
Hopefully we are your favourite premier league side!!

Ok … either my taste is odd, or you’ve actually created a damn good kit
The red arrow points the right way.

I work and play football with some Gremio and Internacional fans. At least now I can say I have a Brazilian.
I do dislike RB Bragantino but admire how the RB group seem to be everywhere.
Is the reason sky blue isn't there much because of a neighbouring country?

The World not happy. I don’t think it will be stopped as the readers on Reddit want because you can bet your bottom dollar other clubs will want to do this in the future.

I don’t mind fans of other clubs questioning our ownership but not in isolation.

USA has caused more deaths more suffering and more disruption than any Nation on Earth ever. That should be the starting point for any discussion. If it isn’t then the problem might be something else.

hey there, lads! I am a Bahia supporter and I've just found out this forum when searching for information about the purchase of my club by CFG.
first of all, these are not official numbers just yet. the deal is not yet finalized and, for now, all we have on the terms of the deal is sheer speculation. but, to be fair, I believe these figures are at least somewhat close to the truth.
so, what's so special about Bahia? first of all, we are a brazilian club, and I don't think I need to remind you that Brazil is probably the world's biggest hotbed of footballing talent. therefore, by owning a club in Brazil, CFG will invest heavily in developing players to either play for its top clubs or sell for big profits.
besides that, there's also a lot of potential to make money in the brazilian league as well, which is already one of the top ten leagues in the world and will probably grow in importance in the next few years, specially if the movement to establish a sort of local equivalent of the Premier League works out. I'll link a piece of The Athletic on that topic so that you can read more about it.

https://theathletic.com/3316311/202...-in-chains-is-this-its-premier-league-moment/

as for Bahia itself, we are a sort of a sleeping giant club, very traditional and with lots of history, twice brazilian champions, even though our last national trophy was a long time ago, in 1988, and we were relegated from the top flight last year, and now find ourselves in a promotion spot in the second tier.
we have a huge and very faithful fanbase, located in a large metropolitan area of around 4 million people. we play in a 2014 World Cup stadium, with around 30,000 season ticket holders. our youth and training facilities are also top notch, one of the best in the country.
we are very confident that the arrival of CFG will help us grow the club into becoming one of the biggest contenders in brazilian football, and probably the second most important club in the conglomerate, after Man City. we are pretty much looking forward for it :-)
Welcome. Do you know Gus? :)

@BrazilianBlue (Gus)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.