Speed Awareness Course (asking for a friend)

I got done doing 83 on the motorway by an automatic camera last week. Coming back from a gig, middle of the night, not another car on the road, could've been doing 183 and it'd be perfectly safe.

Absolute fucking piss take but hey, as long as they're stuffing envelopes they don't have to go out and stop real crimes I suppose.

Anyway I've got to go on one of these Micky mouse bullshit time wasting courses. It's in Gorton as well, that'll be a laugh.
If it was really about road safety every traffic light would have a camera. Twice recently some wanker has nearly had me as he raced through on red, but no it is easier to hammer people like you.

I got done doing 83 on the motorway by an automatic camera last week. Coming back from a gig, middle of the night, not another car on the road, could've been doing 183 and it'd be perfectly safe.

Absolute fucking piss take but hey, as long as they're stuffing envelopes they don't have to go out and stop real crimes I suppose.

Anyway I've got to go on one of these Micky mouse bullshit time wasting courses. It's in Gorton as well, that'll be a laugh.

83?!!? Fucking hell that’s sensitive. What road? Just so I don’t get done by the same snowflake of a camera

Piss take most of these speeding fines.

Fair enough if cameras are in areas where speed is a genuine safety issue,but on roads where doing a few miles over the limit (like the East Lancs) is of no consequence whatsoever,and is in fact probably safer as 40 mph is stupidly slow.....is just a way of shitting on everyday/working folk.

Those speed awareness courses are indeed the fucking pits,and the know it all,condescending pricks that run them need a fucking good slap.Half hour in,at most,and you will wish you had took the points (both ensure you pay the £100)

Cunts

Fair enough if cameras are in areas where speed is a genuine safety issue,but on roads where doing a few miles over the limit (like the East Lancs) is of no consequence whatsoever,and is in fact probably safer as 40 mph is stupidly slow.....is just a way of shitting on everyday/working folk.

Those speed awareness courses are indeed the fucking pits,and the know it all,condescending pricks that run them need a fucking good slap.Half hour in,at most,and you will wish you had took the points (both ensure you pay the £100)

Cunts
Speed cameras (not sure if the ones on motorways apply) are only put on roads where there have been 3 deaths caused by a crash of some sort.

Cunts
You pay the same amount to a speed awareness course as you do a fine. OK the company have to rent a room out and then pay a stooge to give the lecture but, for a non profit organisation*, they sure are coining it in. My question is, how much are they binging the council or cops to get the contract.

*non profit just means you pay your directors more.

You pay the same amount to a speed awareness course as you do a fine. OK the company have to rent a room out and then pay a stooge to give the lecture but, for a non profit organisation*, they sure are coining it in. My question is, how much are they binging the council or cops to get the contract.

*non profit just means you pay your directors more.
Indeed,its a fucking racket and brown envelopes will be in play somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.