It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

You can stick at least another £30m+ on that price this summer for Dortmund to even think about it. City would snap him up at 85 if Bernardo went, but there’s no way he’s going that cheap.
City would not snap him up at 85 cause he is worth nothing near that. There have been no links to bellingham so I don’t know why people are talking about him.

As much as I like Bellingham, I couldn't cope with a transfer saga thread filled with shite jokes about his age.

Even worse if the thread descended into puns for 68 pages in a row.
It was funny at first, so yes I am fun at parties, but people dont know when to let a joke die

City would not snap him up at 85 cause he is worth nothing near that. There have been no links to bellingham so I don’t know why people are talking about him.
Tolmie linked him with us and said he want to join us too (Bellingham, not tolmie)

That's adorable and everything but I think it might be you who is confused.

To save you the trouble, I'm not putting Grealish down, I just don't think he's suitable for that role. Doesn't have the work rate or the intelligence. He's a purely creative player and restricting him to a box to box role would be a waste.
Doesn't creativity require intelligence?! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.