It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

What are you going on about?
Andy Morrison played circa 31 games for City and is supposedly a club legend.He meets and greets as an official one in the legends lounge .
Sterling according to you is not despite a massive trophy haul and over 100 goals
Anyway I cba continuing the debate with you I have work to do now
However I do concede Sterling has not been as good this season as some of his others and I accept he is divisive amongst our supporters

Andy Morrison played circa 31 games for City and is supposedly a club legend.He meets and greets as an official one in the legends lounge .
Sterling according to you is not despite a massive trophy haul and over 100 goals
However I do concede Sterling has not been as good this season as some of his others and I accept he is divisive amongst our supporters
Again I really don't understand your point. The likes of fucking Richard Edghill have been introduced in the legends lounge.

No Sterling is not a legend. A great servant to the club but not a legend no.

Not supposedly, IS a club legend.
He only played 27 games for us but those 27 games he played in he was a leader when the team and the club was feeling sorry for themselves.
Him, Joe Royle and David Bernstein should have statues made of them because without those 3 being at the club, at the same time I might add, then today might look a bit different.

But don't ever dismiss Andy Morrison as some bit part player of the club as he wasn't and never will be.

What’s the criteria ?
I suppose this is where the interpretation comes in. In my eyes a player that doesn't show up in the big games cannot be classed as a one. Since the takeover the only players I would class as true Legends are Kompany, Silva, Aguero and Yaya. De Bruyne will be the next legend.

If you are the sort of person who sees Sterling as a legend I assume the likes of Hart, Zaba, Tevez, Fernandinho etc all are too.

ah, my favorite bluemoon discussion - "is sterling good or bad". usually we wait for the season to start for those..

I am sure we will reach a conclusion this time around
You've been here for one season. Not sure you can make statements such as "we usually wait for the season to start for those.."

That would imply you have been here for more than one discussion like the one you referenced. Though I suppose you were trying, trying, to be witty because merely saying "last year we waited for the season to start to discuss this topic," is even less funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.