What famous fans do we have?

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but Marsha Thomason from ”The Bay” is yet another True Blue….. In many years of trying to find celebrity Rag fans from Manchester I’ve only come up with……….
Little Charlie Drake Mick Hucknall - Max Beesley - Anthony H Wilson - Mike Sweeney!!! John Simm moved to Manchester as a lad.
Sort of says everything that needs to be said……

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but Marsha Thomason from ”The Bay” is yet another True Blue….. In many years of trying to find celebrity Rag fans from Manchester I’ve only come up with……….
Little Charlie Drake Mick Hucknall - Max Beesley - Anthony H Wilson - Mike Sweeney!!! John Simm moved to Manchester as a lad.
That clown Terry something or other. Though there are rumours he changed from blue to rag as a kid.

They have plenty, David Gray, Tyson Fury, Tyrone & Kirk from corrie, Harold Shipman, Ralf Little & yum yum Melanie Sykes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.