Do you support the RMT?

Brilliant. Why don’t we all get off our fucking knees and take these bastards on. We build everything, we hold the line when the country is in crisis, we fight and win every fucking war we have ever fought and we get jackshit for it. The right wing vermin press try to convince us it’s our fault, and too many utter thick fucking cunts buy it. And don’t look to those utter shitebags in the Labour Party who suck the cock of the money people thinking that’s the way. It isn’t stand up for the people who created you. Utter scum I hate them more than Tories. The Tories are our enemy, they bastards are supposed to be on our side. Starmer, go fuck yourself you upper middle class piece of cowardly shit.
Due to piss poor line-ups and Fiona Bruce I've not watched much QT in the post Dimbleby era but I will be tuning into this. A business man , a banker , a Tory MP plus a Labour man wobbling as he tries to sit on the fence.

Not sure people on the extremes are more likely to be highly intelligent, there’s a lot of counter studies to that.

I think your last point is right though as there’s a lot more to it anyway.

There aren’t really many quality studies and, yes, what is there certainly can be a bit contradictory. It’s an interesting area.

I think the logic follows that those being on the extremes would tend to be reasonably well read. Logical, yes …but whether it’s actually true or not is certainly open to challenge as you have done.

Due to piss poor line-ups and Fiona Bruce I've not watched much QT in the post Dimbleby era but I will be tuning into this. A business man , a banker , a Tory MP plus a Labour man wobbling as he tries to sit on the fence.

The businessman is a former Brexit MEP. BBC keeping the Gammons happy

Schapps has ordered all TOCs not to pay out OT or rest day working for rail staff from Monday.

Lots of trains will be cancelled because of this action as there's a national shortage of qualified train drivers and guards.

Considering no more strike days or any other form of action has been called yet I'd say the Government are now trying to starve people into breaking any future strike action.

But yeah, this dispute is Labours fault.
Wait a minute, how can he tell them what to do if he can’t get involved with the running of the railways?

Fucking heard it all now.

As you are probably aware, this thread is patrolled by the grammar and spelling Police.
On that note can I please nominate you for word of the day, evisceration.
As a regular listener to the Today programme and the gobbledegook when the Bishops speak in General Synod that word is up there with the best.
It reminds a bit of the Union leaders when they went on the tele in the 70’s desperately trying to sound educated by using words that you never hear in everyday life, certainly never by the members.
The good old Queens English is alive and kicking , well done for bringing a bit of culture to the thread.
If you’re going to be critical of union leaders “desperately trying to sound educated”, and inferring that members of a trade union wouldn’t know “big words”, it might help to put your own grammatical house in order first. I’d start with the basics. Such as the apostrophe.
’70s
Queen’s English

Apols if this has been posted earlier.

They don't know how to deal with Mick Lynch as he's not a politician squirming away

Burley is one of a number of interviewers Lynch has just made fools of in the last couple of days - I bet Chris Philp is praying he doesn't get sent out to do the rounds again in the morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.