It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

What happened?

He was a good poster with a decent take.
Too many grown men piling on him at once is my guess.

I think he was a little bit too argumentative at times, but this forum has too much of a mob mentality against people not considered to be ”true” supporters that was in the away end at york.

Last edited:
Although it's nice to have a pacey winger to do what Sterling did (and not taking anything away from his cross to Gundogan), what really is needed is just a bit of time and space to put in a cross and it can be done in different ways.

When you look at that goal against Villa, KDB was actually in the box because of the lack of a striker. So now instead he'll be out wide delivering crosses. This is done is by Mahrez drawing the FB out putting in a cross himself or playing a perfectly timed pass back to KDB in a good position to deliver his cross first time. It also can be achieved by KDB making an underlapping run toward the byline. Again this disappeared this year because Kev needed to be in the box because the lack of striker. That along with Cancelo overlapping can add to the ways to find width.

Trent is a good example of this. Or Beckham in yesteryear. Doesn’t need pace to beat his player to then cross. They’ll cross from anywhere. If the quality is good enough and there are options in the area you’ll get goals.

Get the feeling sterling will stay this season. His options open twn fold from next Jan.

To many grown men piling on him at once is my guess.

I think he was a little bit too argumentative at times, but this forum has too much of a mob mentality against people not considered to be ”true” supporters that was in the away end at york.

He actually sent me a PM to say thank you and was deleting his account.

Gus had a good insight about the wider game and working in the media.

I felt his written English was superb, but perhaps some things he got lost in translation, and there were some who seemed to enjoy getting the rise out of him.

I've taken breaks from this place in years gone by when this forum could get to you, and would hope he reconsiders at some point in the future.

We are all Blues, and at least he knew the difference between there and fucking their!!

Not enough of those posters about on here ;)

Trent is a good example of this. Or Beckham in yesteryear. Doesn’t need pace to beat his player to then cross. They’ll cross from anywhere. If the quality is good enough and there are options in the area you’ll get goals.

Agreed. A whipped delivery from Kev, thirty yards out on the right, cannot be defended.

Especially so, when you now have a Haaland running in on it.

I felt his written English was superb, but perhaps some things he got lost in translation, and there were some who seemed to enjoy getting the rise out of him.

I've taken breaks from this place in years gone by when this forum could get to you, and would hope he reconsiders at some point in the future.

We are all Blues, and at least he knew the difference between there and fucking their!!

He was far too abrasive at times though, bordering on abusive. He was always going to get it given back, nature of the the way he posted. Plenty of times even myself where he drew me in with his tone, but then I’d step back as knew where it’d end up. Decent poster in the main but you’ve got to be able to appreciate how this place works in order to stick around.

Gets too serious and personal on here at times.
We're all blues, except the odd Scouse or Rag WUM so should be respectful even if you disagree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.