It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

True but the majority of his passes are ten yards out to a centre back.
Indeed, but he knows exactly who needs to have the ball.

His passes through the initial press to players half marked is unreal too and that starts a lot of our attacks.

I’d be delighted if Ortega could do that, but him coming of a free suggests he probably can’t, as he’d be first choice at another team that tries to play Pepball.

I think he was maybe a bit thin skinned, got upset with me a few times for me being me, put him on ignore, problem solved.
He had to do it an increasing amount as more and more people took issue with his style of posting. Most started doing it to try and help, but ended up getting an earful from him and sticking him on ignore.

Indeed, but he knows exactly who needs to have the ball.

His passes through the initial press to players half marked is unreal too and that starts a lot of our attacks.

I’d be delighted if Ortega could do that, but him coming of a free suggests he probably can’t, as he’d be first choice at another team that tries to play Pepball.
How many teams play Pep ball ?????

Dippers play from the back & are probably the closest but Alison is nowhere near Eddys passing when pressured
Arsenal try it but Ramsgate is a liability when pressured. The thing with Eddy is when he fakes to play it long but plays it short in the same motion which slows down the press from the attackers.

Good shout that but think Burnley owners wouldn’t want to pay more than they going to sell Pope for!
I struggle with the thought that we could command a double digit fee for Steffen. Could be a loan too.

How many teams play Pep ball ?????

Dippers play from the back & are probably the closest but Alison is nowhere near Eddys passing when pressured
Arsenal try it but Ramsgate is a liability when pressured. The thing with Eddy is when he fakes to play it long but plays it short in the same motion which slows down the press from the attackers.
Most try to some degree. It takes time to transition as we found with Pep’s first season and a keeper that wasn’t Ederson at passing.

Ederson's passing is beginning to be taken for granted.

If Ortega was as good at passing, Arteta would bin Ramsdale in a heartbeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.