It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Why would Ortega agree to that?

Why would Ortega agree to Carson not being included in the CL squad? So he could be instead.

I don't really want to argue it though as I myself don't think it is the case. I think it is unlikely but not entirely impossible, don't need to make any more case for it than that.

I assume the bulk of it comes at the end of seeing their contract out. As would be the point. No idea obviously, just what makes sense to me. And is to an extent consistent with reports. Such as, when Fernandinho gave up his entire loayalty bonus to help speed the move up here. Or Torres when moving from Liverpool to Chelsea etc.
TH might be able to shed a bit more light on this, but it could be an incremental rise as the years tick by.

It’d stop most speculation surrounding players unless they were agitating for a move.

Why would Ortega agree to Carson not being included in the CL squad? So he could be instead.

I don't really want to argue it though as I myself don't think it is the case. I think it is unlikely but not entirely impossible, don't need to make any more case for it than that.
I meant why would Ortega sign for a club he’d likely never play for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.