The Conservative Party/Government

Nah, you'll be a new Bevin boy. Opening up all the pits Maggie closed, getting us on coal gas again to clobber those peskie ruskies.
Bevin? Fuck your bollox talk and get us on real sustainable platforms. If I can help it I won’t buy your Russian oil or gas, leave that to you to take your blood money.

We care.

This shower of sh1t are proposing bringing legislation to allow agency staff to cover for strikers.

More red meat. We can only hope the Lords throw it out. If they do then it is a dead duck. As far as I am aware the Commons can’t vote it back in as it wasn’t part of the Tory manifesto.

This shower of sh1t are proposing bringing legislation to allow agency staff to cover for strikers.

More red meat. We can only hope the Lords throw it out. If they do then it is a dead duck. As far as I am aware the Commons can’t vote it back in as it wasn’t part of the Tory manifesto.

Agency staff covering for maintenance doesn't seem like a good idea, or possibly easy to find the numbers for (until everyone's fired, of course).

I'm not convinced that checking for track issues with drones is going to convince many either.

Agency staff covering for maintenance doesn't seem like a good idea, or possibly easy to find the numbers for (until everyone's fired, of course).

I'm not convinced that checking for track issues with drones is going to convince many either.
Where would they come from? Thought we were world leading in full employment.

Where would they come from? Thought we were world leading in full employment.

They are just talking shit to appease the brain dead - they will be sat at home saying " yeah - agency workers - that'll teach the bastards"

When the agency workers don't materialise is when the Govt have to think up the next excuse but thats just the current issue successfully kicked down the road for now

They are just talking shit to appease the brain dead - they will be sat at home saying " yeah - agency workers - that'll teach the bastards"

When the agency workers don't materialise is when the Govt have to think up the next excuse but thats just the current issue successfully kicked down the road for now
You couldn’t put it past them to pay people a retainer to be available for the 6 days a year they may be needed, costing more than giving the original workers their desired pay rise, but they will have “shown the unions who’s boss”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.