United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
f378723dd5e05a4a3a56c5102e6caeb7.jpg

No then.

FFS, of all days, today my computer goes on the blink. An hour ago I typed in 'Which Mega Stars have united signed today'
that whirly thing is still going round.
I cant wait any longer so can someone let me know please. If the list is too long, break it up, mention the first 3 if its easier.
please-wait.gif

What pissed me off royally about that banner was nobody running their organisation ever criticised it.

When we had a tongue in cheek one of Tevez on the side of a building in central Manchester that knob Slur went apoplectic about it, what irony.
It’s typical of someone, who can’t take a joke.

They think it’s funny to laugh at others, but when it’s turned around on them, they turn nasty.

If Erickson re-signs for Brentford it will make my summer
Given that Brentford offered him a way back into the game after his terrible experiences last summer, I think he should repay the faith they showed in him by taking up a new contract with the Bees.

However, I am all too aware that loyalty is very far from a two-way street in football.

Given that Brentford offered him a way back into the game after his terrible experiences last summer, I think he should repay the faith they showed in him by taking up a new contract with the Bees.

However, I am all too aware that loyalty is very far from a two-way street in football.

Get your point, but am just in it for the pisstake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.