Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but they should all be pretty fresh after only playing half a season.

So what was you posting about it not being a good thing with the World Cup then?! For one under pep for a few months he will improve ten fold also it’s a win win situation for Southgate and the World Cup

So what was you posting about it not being a good thing with the World Cup then?! For one under pep for a few months he will improve ten fold also it’s a win win situation for Southgate and the World Cup
I'm saying that Southgate won't want to see him sitting on the bench week in week out.He doesn't pick players who are not playing regular for their clubs

nope.

they are designer shoes.

Document-Online-Loewe-Mens-FW22-5.jpg

Just add leopard pants and you've got the next Glazer protest!

I see this as a bit of a strange move for Phillips especially with the world cup this year. He's going to be second fiddle to Rodri so probably going to find himself warming the bench a lot, which is not ideal preparation for the world cup.

He could end up replacing Rodri. You never know

I'm saying that Southgate won't want to see him sitting on the bench week in week out.He doesn't pick players who are not playing regular for their clubs

Good players don’t become bad players sitting on the bench and pep record with new signings is he plays them in the first 3/4 games or more like he did with Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.