It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

tumblr_nnj6bqZtNg1qzk2apo3_500.gifv
Hilarious. I was just thinking about that this afternoon when I saw Chico coming down the street.

Let's be honest now the chances of multiple world class players good enough for our team coming through the academy at one time is low. We have palmer and mcatee. I think they are the top prospects- everyone else can probably go

Can I just point out that who ever we sign above and beyond now - when we look back on this window the BIG signing is Haaland.

With Alverez who I think is under estimated to date, it’s a great window already.

Phillips incoming plus coco the clown if the price is right.

With gabby (sadly) out for what seems like a good fee, There does seem to be some additional fund raising going on though too doesn’t there :-)

Going to miss Gabby seemed a really nice guy and player well for us, gave his all on the pitch when he played.

Can I just point out that who ever we sign above and beyond now - when we look back on this window the BIG signing is Haaland.

With Alverez who I think is under estimated to date, it’s a great window already.

Phillips incoming plus coco the clown if the price is right.

With gabby (sadly) out for what seems like a good fee, There does seem to be some additional fund raising going on though too doesn’t there :-)
Raising funds for whom? -:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.