It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It’s a none brainer for him really but we should be asking top whack fee if he is tempted

Phillips can play centre back, can't he?

If Zin stays and Cucurella comes in, we are covered left side.

It would placate Laporte and Stones, with Dias more comfortable on the left of the pairing.

If we can get £60m it would be a great deal all round and would wish a very decent person all the best.

Imagine getting £120m just from Chelsea for Raheem and Ake?

£50m for Jesus, £50m Torres, £12m Bazunu, £8m Porro, £5m for kid going to Leeds, potentially £10m for Steffen.

£250m brought in must be a record of some sort in one year?

Last edited:
I think that's the carrot dangled at this stage, mate.

Former player, club trained, affordable package...

Nathan might be entitled to at least think.
It all makes sense unfortunately and with the World Cup coming up he'd be looking to play as much as possible. Shame, but if we can get a minimum of £50m then i think we'd let him go.

With Ukraine not in the World Cup i think Zin will stay though, he will get enough games plus plenty of chances to get more medals!

It would placate Laporte and Stones, with Dias more comfortable on the left of the pairing.

If we can get £60m it would be a great deal all round and would wish a very decent person all the best.

£50m for Jesus, £50m Torres, £12m Bazunu, £8m Porto, £5m for kid going to Leeds, potentially £10m for Steffen.

idk, last season we really suffered from having a small squad, I really don't think it's a good idea to start giving away all our squad players and playing everyone out of position.

£50m for Jesus, £50m Torres, £12m Bazunu, £8m Porto, £5m for kid going to Leeds, potentially £10m for Steffen.

Would explain why we signed Mbete to that new deal to add some depth

Edozie apparantly off to Leverkusen

Hope we get a buy-back or future clause on the deal, like the look of this lad, he's a proper winger

I wouldn’t like us to be dependent on Phillips being a CB for any length of time.

Hes played there for Leeds, but they ship a fair few goals.

It all makes sense unfortunately and with the World Cup coming up he'd be looking to play as much as possible. Shame, but if we can get a minimum of £50m then i think we'd let him go.

With Ukraine not in the World Cup i think Zin will stay though, he will get enough games plus plenty of chances to get more medals!

I believe van Gaal is threatening Dutch players about playing time and moving to United!!

£50m for Jesus, £50m Torres, £12m Bazunu, £8m Porro, £5m for kid going to Leeds, potentially £10m for Steffen.

Can Walker give cover for CB in the right? Just throwing that out there if Ake left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.