Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted he's going. I'd sell any of last seasons front line bar Foden before Jesus. I think he's crucial in the big games when we need him to set that high tempo that gets us so many big game wins. I think we will drop noticeably more points against the better sides without him and he will be a big loss. I want to wish him the best but he's going to a club with a horrible set of fans so I just can't. Will always get a very warm welcome whenever he's back at the etihad.

Hmmm...he more than doubled his wages and assured starting 11 place, but I really hate losing him, particularly to that glorified crew. the first time I feel a bit annoyed since Pellegrini kicked Edin out.

Gutted he's going. I'd sell any of last seasons front line bar Foden before Jesus. I think he's crucial in the big games when we need him to set that high tempo that gets us so many big game wins. I think we will drop noticeably more points against the better sides without him and he will be a big loss. I want to wish him the best but he's going to a club with a horrible set of fans so I just can't. Will always get a very warm welcome whenever he's back at the etihad.
Not sure about that. Last season we only won 2 of 6 games against the top 4.

Well said Tevez Arsenal.

Tevez United would be proud.

I only wish we could upload reactions to the forum so I could laugh at the foaming upon first glance at your post -:)

I have no hard feelings toward Arsenal, and I don't mind them finishing above Spurs and United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.