Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did. And i also just went back and re-read. Not sure how else i was supposed to have read it, but no worries.
So you missed the rather large part where the discussion was about who replaces who in the summer? Nothing to do with who is superior...

So you missed the rather large part where the discussion was about who replaces who in the summer? Nothing to do with who is superior...
This symbol > generally means "greater than" or in this context "better than". So its sounding like you used it to mean "replaces". If thats the case then yes i missed it. Again, no worries.

Second link now since last night. Would prefer him there rather than Arsenal.

It’s a status thing. Gaby wants to play for Brazil, and being in and out of the Manchester City starting XI is not a shoe-in for his international ambitions. Sadly, however, being in and out of the Real Madrid starting XI probably makes a material difference: of course it shouldn’t, but it probably will - in Gaby’s mind, his agent’s, and the Brazil selectors’. Being selected every week for Arsenal - who might kick on next season, but might not - similarly iffy for consistent international selection in a WC year. So sad, because I think the world of Jesus, and think he’s got loads to offer us still - but gosh, anywhere out of the Prem, if he has to go… good luck, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.