Frenkie de Jong

Who said he’s trying to help Barca. He’s not daft - he obviously doesn’t want to lose out & rags are desperate. He needs a club & they are the only ones to match his fee & salary. He wouldn’t get CL football anyway because non of the top clubs who are in CL want him. But he doesn’t really want them
Their whole recruitment policy, since Di Maria et al, has been reinforced by signings like this, it’s why they are in the shit and long may it continue…… if his ambition was prevalent he’d take a knock (given his age) and work toward the astronomical figures he currently commands, that would show me more in terms of appetite, which he’s fasting on by going there!

Some Rag was saying that Barca don't want to sell him before 30 June as they can't spend it, whereas a sale after 30 June means they can use the fee to then buy players.

Anyone know if this is true?
Could be. Not sure anyone would know 100% but they are having to work to srict financial restrictions.

I'm off to look at the odds on bet fair - see if i can jinx it.

He will make United compete for the League next season.

Mate - with us and Liverpool both strengthening, Spurs having a promising window so far with a genuinely world class manager in place, and both Chelsea and Arsenal set to throw some serious money about over the next few weeks, it’s going to take United more than de Jong to compete.

Have you seen the absolute state of their squad? They’re a mess, and at least a couple of seasons of rebuilding away from bothering anywhere near the top of the League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.