Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lad has just picked his new squad number for his team, No.20.

He's a massive Bernie fan and knows his coach is a Dipper.

Coach asked why No.20?

Threatening not to let him have it when told.

Said he absolutely hates Bernardo.

If his brilliant football wasn't excuse enough to keep him, knowing how much Bernie gets to the Dippers is a thing of joy.
Brewnardo has them dancing on strings. Guard of honour, telling them to try reading a book, posing for a pic next to a coffee machine, dribbling through half their team like a video game. In the palm of his hand

Brewnardo has them dancing on strings. Guard of honour, telling them to try reading a book, posing for a pic next to a coffee machine, dribbling through half their team like a video game. In the palm of his hand
I often think of that guard of honour and chuckle. All the enthusiasm of a road worker who'd been on the lash the night before, propping himself up on a manual stop/go sign on a hot day. Just a pity he didn't have a fag on the go as well as that cup of tea....

I often think of that guard of honour and chuckle. All the enthusiasm of a road worker who'd been on the lash the night before, propping himself up on a manual stop/go sign on a hot day. Just a pity he didn't have a fag on the go as well as that cup of tea....
Uncanny, I have done the Stop/Go sign gig many years ago and occasionally in the condition you describe!

Ha ha! I can almost feel the hangover!

View attachment 48127
They used to switch you about anyway because people understandably get bored and their mind invariably starts to wander. A few near misses caused by that
Plus you used to get loads of shit and verbals from Gareth Cheeseman types in their Mondeos

Is it every year though? I remember last year, sure. Nothing in January. Don't remember the year before. And this year is a rehash of where last year left off combined with Barcelona fishing a bit. Hardly the 'every year we losten to bernardo complain' situation some make it out to be.
Well you've been banging on about it for 2 years...

My lad has just picked his new squad number for his team, No.20.

He's a massive Bernie fan and knows his coach is a Dipper.

Coach asked why No.20?

Threatening not to let him have it when told.

Said he absolutely hates Bernardo.

If his brilliant football wasn't excuse enough to keep him, knowing how much Bernie gets to the Dippers is a thing of joy.
BBE8C264-F010-41D3-8E3B-E5A8F4974FBE.jpeg
Can’t think why… : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.